Sunday, June 22, 2008

Exploring Las Vegas


DH and I are starting to explore Las Vegas on the weekend. Yesterday we found an outlet mall and I had flowers put on my fingernails and bought a pair of Crocs Mary Janes. Love my Mary Janes! Annie had a pair when she was here last weekend and I thought they were so cute and so comfortable! We had a great time even though it was 107 degrees. We are very careful about using sunscreen! It the midwesterners that get the sunburn out here. The locals know better.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Dear Norena Corena!

Everytime I think of you the tune of "Corena, Corena" plays in my head!

I (HEART) my Crocks too, but PLEASE be careful with them.

Several times I have almost fallen over forward with them because they want to keep you put, like a nailed foot to the ground. You MUST pick up your feet while wearing them so don't get lazy and scuff along like in a slipper. National TV warnings have cautioned those who wear them bedcause of the tripping hazards, plus people who wear them in airports get their feet mangled in escalators.

I have worn Crocks for over a year and they are like walking on clouds! In fact, that's ALL I wear now. But I am extra careful. So ENJOY!

Love your "FEET" photo. Uh-oh, don't get me started with THAT one! I have a whole file of my feet in different places.

Joanie Balognie