Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a Week!

This week is almost over. Some of it was nerve wracking and some was a lot of fun. Monday we layed low and rested. Tuesday was Jim's surgery and it went very well. He was calmer than I was. PJ sat with me while the surgery was going on. Thank you PJ! I brought Jim home that afternoon. Wednesday I stayed with Jim. Thursday was Erins birthday and we had a party at the Claimjumper. Then we went to play cards at Mary Ann's clubhouse. I love hand and foot. Friday was the Red Hat Party at Marian's house. I made a hat cake which fell over in the car but it tasted good. We swam in her pool, eat a wonderful lunch and played Spoons. Great party Marian aand Nikki! Tonight Jim and I are subbing at Cafe and I am taking Spanokapita sp? Today I bake and rest. Who say's that retirement is boring? I am having the best time of my life with the best friends I have ever had!

No comments: