Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reflections

This is definitely a day for reflection.  I was sick yesterday and today I am just resting.  I woke up Thursday with a huge coldsore and by Friday I was feeling really badly.  The whole left side of my face hurt.  I hear that there will be a cure soon.  I can only hope.  These are miserable.  Whine, Whine!!  This painting is one that I did when I want ed to practice reflection.  I did it with the help of Art Acadamy Live.com


Yesterday was a big day for my DH and I.  We decided that he would Retire. After 15 months of looking for a job, he is retiring early.  Since the unemployment ran out we have no choice.  This actually gives me relief.  I do not like in between situations.  Now we will have a fixed income and I will know what I am dealing with.  Now we just need a loan Modification on the house and I will really relax!  In the meantime, I will create art.

1 comment:

CHummelKornell said...

Good Luck, Norena and congratulations on your special day. Love your paintings and the jewelry is beautiful.