Friday, September 7, 2012


I am in the middle of my course at Mcconnell Art Center.  The artist Way has been wonderful in many ways.  Our leader, Linda Langhorst is a supportive, selfless leader and the women that I am taking this course with are all genuine and loving and I hope to be friends with them in the future.

The purpose of this course, for me, is to connect creativity with spiritually.  Since writing my "morning Pages, I find myself being so much more creative, redefining creativity for me and feeling so much closer to my creator.

I hooked the little Santa on burlap and it will be a wall hanging for Christmas.

Last night, we went to our local Farmers Market and bought produce. One piece was this little acorn squash which I had to shoot a photo of before we eat it with maple syrup (sugarless) and pecans.  Yum.  Unlike going to the grocery, I feel like I am supporting the local economy, Getting organic produce and seeing my friends.

I want to paint this little Acorn squash so we will see how that happens.

No comments: