Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Parker Family Reunion

On July 5th we met in Wooster Ohio for a family reunion.  I went dreading the experience and left feeling connected and loved.  The photo is of my Mama and her two sons, John and Jim.  I took more photos but I have to be careful with posting too much of my 3 sisters, nieces and nephew.

We met at a beautiful venue!  At a Wooster park, we met at the renovated cabin and grounds that my brother John takes part in the success of this wonderful place.

My Mama is 94 years old and I sure hope I got her longevity genes!  We have had our struggles but the reunion seemed to smooth out the rough edges of our relationship.  Mom wanted all of her 6 children together and we managed it.  Thank you John and Cindy for your hard work!I believe that all families have their difference but in the end, we are family




No comments: