Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Family and 2015


Lina and Dalton

Wedding in June!  Amazing couple.  Love them both sooo much.

 Selfie of me and Jim.  Still in love after all these years.
 Lexi and Ryan
Granddaughter and boyfriend...So cute!  So proud of them both and so glad they found happiness.
Daughter Michele and Ronnie.  She is a piece of my heart!
Son John and his pool table.
He is a piece of my heart!
Lina on the drum...Very convincing.  Love that girl!











We had a wonderful time at Son John's house on Christmas Day.  Thank You John.  We ate, talked, and played pool.  The guys watched a game and the gals talked.  I always end my day with a full heart when I am with my kids, husband and grandkids.   I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

No comments: