Friday, March 28, 2008

Little Errands, All in a Row

Whew, I am making my lists and checking them twice. Yesterday I got my new glasses and went to the dentist. My teeth are sparkly clean and I can see. I recently got new glasses and I could not see out of them clearly. The reason was that they did not have a big enough frame to get the near, mid and far range into the lense. So, I had to go back to a larger frame. So much for styling. I still have to go to the BMV and get my registration renewed on my van. I expire on April 15 and move on April 21. So, they are going to give me a temp registration to get me there so I can register in NV.

23 days until I move to Vegas! Now I'm getting excited! DH is coming home next Friday so that will make the wait easier. I still have a lot of cleaning to do so my days are busy. Today my realtor is taking me out to lunch. That will be a nice break.

No comments: