Tuesday, June 28, 2011

...and a great time was had by all!

Yesterday, I picked up my Mother and met an old friend for lunch.  It was like no time went by and Patricia is as sweet as I remember her.  I had a nice time with her niece Tonya also.  I have to wonder why we lose track of people and what I can do to be better at keeping in contact.  Of course, the information age helps with all that but it not the same as a hug and hearing someone tell you that they love you. 

I them dropped off Mom and drove by my brother John's house.  I haven't seen him in awhile so it was good to see him.  He's my sweet big brother.  Then I went to meet my sister Pat and we hit a few thrift stores.  I think that the best find today was my Rooster Jam Jar.  By then I was tired so I went home.  I cooked Haddock and asparagus for dinner and had a good peaceful evening.  Life is good!

No comments: