Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Summertime

 I do love Summertime!  My plants are thriving (so far) and my veggies are coming on.  My herb Garden is "as tall as an elephant's eye and it looks like they are climbing right up to the sky"  The yellow tomato is in a pot and seems to like it there.

The   Better Boys and Early Girls are in the raised beds and doing great. The plant that was supposed to be English Cucumbers looks like it just may be Zucchini.  Oh well, I like Zucchini too.


This gorgeous Lily bloomed yesterday.  We have three of them and I love the color.  This just might call for a painting.

The Knockout rose bushes were new last year.  I bought them at Aldis.

All planting and loving care comes from my dear husband, Jim.  My back won't allow me to dig so I just enjoy.  Observe 75% of my time, draw 25% according to Danny Gregory.

No comments: