Friday, February 11, 2011

OK, Spring can come any time now!

A Quick sketch of my home. It's snow covered now but I sketched/watercolored this in the autumn. Yesterday I started a painting but I am not happy with the results so far. I always get stuck at the "ugly stage". I put it up where I can see it. Maybe the answer will come.

Tuesday I found a new Dentist who is going to make me a new mouth guard. My dog Charlie chewed up my $300 mouth guard for TMJ. Without it my jaw clicks, grinds, pops, and hurts. When the Dentist was taking the impressions he said that he had to use a small impression tray because I have a small mouth. I don't think that anyone who knows me would say that. Thanks Dr. Hamm! Now all I have to do is make the body as small as the mouth.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: