Monday, January 31, 2011

Yes, It's 15 degrees here and we are about to get a ton of snow. DH is going to Costco today because we are running out of some stuff. I cannot do without coffee! The picture is a glimpse of the fence along our driveway. Keep your eye on that Yucca plant because it won't be long before it blooms in beautiful spikes and flowers.

I was going to spend the day with my sister but the patient she cares for is needing her and my Mother is needing to go to the doctor for her swollen foot. I have a nasty cold with sore throat and earache so I won't be going out. I just had a nice talk with my sister and we are going to try to get together on Friday. I have to feel better by then! It's imperative! I have to get out of this house. I'm having a bout with Cabin Fever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: